The Savaiian Hotel was everything I needed for my stay on the island (3 nights August 2013). The staff were very welcoming when I arrived and throughout my time there. The room, restaurant and the grounds were always tidy and well kept. The swimming pool was great to hop into and refresh yourself whilst looking back across at Upolu. And the breakfast was really nice i loved the esi, fresh coconuts and the pancakes! Though I was the only one booked to stay at the hotel - staff were more than happy to accommodate my girlfriend as well, whenever she came around. She was Samoan too and got along fantastically with staff.
I would recommend the Savaiian Hotel to anyone looking for simple comfort and a great place to relax after a day enjoying what Savai'i has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- The Savaiian Hotel Samoa/Salelologa