We recently spent 4 nights in the honeymoon suite, and wished we'd booked for longer. The managers, Wayne and Sarah were great. The owners, Bruce and Margaret, were visiting from NZ, and were particularly friendly and helpful, and a delight to talk to. The food was excellent, even for vegetarians, and the accommodation was extremelycomfortable. The snorkeling was good and the coral and fish compared well with many of the places we regularly visit in the tropics. We recommend booking transfers with Sam as the bus from the ferry was packed to capacity. A laid back and relaxing place to visit. Would love to go again. Great value. The neighbouring rooster adds to the charm of the place. We slept well, and we're light sleepers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa