I stayed here with my mother and two sisters. Words cannot do justice to this place, on arrival we felt like we were reuniting with long lost relatives as our hosts took hospitality to a new level. We stayed during the low season which was perfect as we felt like the only people in the world. Our rooms were generous and the meals were always delicious. We also took the opportunity to utilise Tony's photography skills in a family photo shoot & our photos were amazing and will always give us a treasured memory of our trip to savaii. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. I hope that even without Tony & Melissa to drive the ship the lagoon resort will conitinue to be a place where travellers can relax, enjoy and have the Samoan holiday of your dreams.
- Also Known As:
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel Savai`i
- Savaii Lagoon Hotel
- Savaii Lagoon Savai i
- Savaii Lagoon Resort Samoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort situated on a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling clear warm waters, safe for snorkeling and swimming. Bungalows are self contained with some cooking facilities, catering for families, singles or couples. All have outdoor showers enclosed within the bungalow to enable you to have a shower under the stars. Restaurant is on the beach also for those pina coladas or cold beers while you watch the magical sunsets for which this area is renowned.resort has a glass bottom boat and fishing charters with fishing gear provided operating from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Savaii Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.