We have just returned from a wonderful family holiday in Samoa. We were accompanied by our 15 year old daughter. After stayng on the mainland for a couple of nights we travelled across to the beautiful island of Savaii. We had been told that the ferry ride would be between 1 1/2 to 2hrs. Fortunately they have just put on a lovely new ferry, with airconditioning downstairs! The trip over took only 1 hr and it is another world. We had a hire car and travelled around to Siufaga Beach Resort. It took about 15mins from the ferry to the resort. We were greated on arrival by the staff and shown to our rooms. Gorgeous Poolside Villa ( not too close to pool for noise). The outside shower was fantastic! You stand outside and look up at the stars at night, just beautiful! The staff were wonderful and a special mention to the restaurant staff who are quick and efficient. The food was lovely pizza, pastas (as the owners are italian), as well as other selections. It is a small boutique Resort with wonderfully friendly staff. The pool was the biggest on the island and spotless! Elizabeth who was originally from Melbourne and has returned home to Samoa, takes visitors on tours of the villages and plantations, so we could see the real Samoa. If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a delightful setting, this is the place for you! We will be back. Just remember, Samoa is on Samoan time, you need to relax, turn of the mobile, laptop and just be :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst exotic tropical garden and fringed by the most magnificent blue lagoon is the Siufaga Beach Resort. Intimate bungalows and villas with shady terraces are scattered over hillside gardens, and emblazoned with brightly colored hibiscus blossoms, tropical flowers, swaying palms and manicured lawns. The ambiance is more like that of a private house than a resort. The relaxing environment of Siufaga village and the tranquility of its lazy days must be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Siufaga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siufaga Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Siufaga Beach Resort Samoa