This was our one really "luxury" property that we stayed at during our 2 week stay in Samoa. The room and property were beautiful, but the service was just average. I'm not sure what the big deal is with the open showers, but there was no netting or anything covering it, and so the mosquitos were bad, and I didn't feel terribly safe. If someone really wanted to, they could scale the wall and get into the room. The food in the restaurant was good, but it took forever to get waited on and get our food. The clincher for me in not staying here again would be the lack of internet access. For an upscale hotel, I see no reason why it is not available when there is Lavaspot available at every other hotel we stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst exotic tropical garden and fringed by the most magnificent blue lagoon is the Siufaga Beach Resort. Intimate bungalows and villas with shady terraces are scattered over hillside gardens, and emblazoned with brightly colored hibiscus blossoms, tropical flowers, swaying palms and manicured lawns. The ambiance is more like that of a private house than a resort. The relaxing environment of Siufaga village and the tranquility of its lazy days must be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Siufaga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siufaga Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Siufaga Beach Resort Samoa