Be ready for Island time the real Samoa beutifgul people, beutiful beaches an awesome island, if you want out of the way authentic island and culture experience then this place is for you.
The resort is lovely, lanscaped within in an inch of its life just imaculate , great pool and bar and the resuraunt is simple but it needs not to be anything else as the view from the deck says it all and the food is simple unpretentous but fresh and delightful especially the seafood.
take a plantation walk with the lovely local poeple next door, travel by bus to the markets in town or hire a car and beach hop your way around the island trust me it will surprise and captivate you.
siufaga is like staying with friends the staff are what make this place what it is always helpful and always smileing they will help you with any arrangments you my need whilst you are there, my wife and i honeymooned there and absolutly loved it.
D & N
- Also Known As:
- Siufaga Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Siufaga Beach Hotel
- Siufaga Beach Resort Samoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst exotic tropical garden and fringed by the most magnificent blue lagoon is the Siufaga Beach Resort. Intimate bungalows and villas with shady terraces are scattered over hillside gardens, and emblazoned with brightly colored hibiscus blossoms, tropical flowers, swaying palms and manicured lawns. The ambiance is more like that of a private house than a resort. The relaxing environment of Siufaga village and the tranquility of its lazy days must be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Siufaga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.