We are a family of four and we had an absolute ball here. We stayed with another family from Gisborne, N.Z. The Resort far exceeded my expectations & I truly felt like I was having a real holiday, no cleaning, dishes etc. The only main stressor being what cocktail to have each evening by the pool! I love how it was a smaller boutique type resort and therefore the numbers staying were small, but enough to have the company of others if desired. Great accommodation, the aircon was a very welcome addition, very private the way they are set out. Wonderful staff, very gracious, beautifully turned out, attentive without being intrusive.
Snorkelling out the front was a real winner with the kids, we snorkelled for hours! My boy keeps asking me "When are we going back mum?"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a secluded white, sandy beach fringed by coconut palms & crystal clear waters, we are a boutique resort which offers the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting with amazing sunset views. We say that " you haven't been to Samoa unless are in Savai'i" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Lagoto Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa