The hotel is nicely located right at the beagle canal and has spectacular views at every time during the day. A shuttle or taxis are available to go into town. Taxi is fairly cheap. The rooms are pretty and well equipped. I want to thank in particular Lucia Herrera, the Restaurant service manager who provided excellent service and was always helpful with any type of advice. The food was delicious and we met with the chef to complement him specifically on the maraca mousse - you have to try !
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes matches his rustic architecture in lenga wood and stone, with an impressive natural surrounding to offer a unique experience in high standard hotels. The quality of service offered, leaves behind everything known so far in Ushuaia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.