The hotel is far away from downtown Ushuaia, which is good in my POV. It is just by the Beagle Channel, so try to get a room facing the strait. It is just gorgeous!
Rooms are spacious and the service is very good. It is well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Luxury Resort & Spa located on the beaches of the Beagle Channel. Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa has direct beach access, and spectacular views in all areas, highlighting its unique in-out pool.. Location, distances and climate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia