This small hotel was the best hotel we stayed at during our trip through Argentina. Our room was modern and very charming and had a very nice view on the Beagle channel. All people of the hotel were very friendly and helpful and the service was excellent. We received very good recommendations about excursions around Ushaia. Sebastian is a remarkable cook and we stayed there for dinner every night. Ushaia is a small town and with a taxi you can go anywhere for just 25 to 35 Pesos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers… Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the times. As a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia