“simple lunch with a flvor” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 91 Restaurants in Ushuaia
Cuisines: Argentinean, Seafood, Contemporary, Tea Room
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Gustino, es un multiespacio, con una ubicacion estrategica en el centro de la ciudad que permite el acceso rapido desde cualquier punto (frente al puerto). Cuenta con un amplio horario de atencion (8hs a 24hs), y diferentes espacios que le permite dar respuesta a distintas necesidades necesidades de servicio. Salon terraza, Salon degustacion, salon de te o cefeteria, Restaurante, y pasteleria Boutique en la planta baja con opciones para llevar.
Middletown, CT
“simple lunch with a flvor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

The restaurant is facing the harbor, so it is perfect to have a "quick" lunch waiting for the cruise to depart. The food is pricy, but excellent. We had different type of salads with crabs or beef. The lunch menu is the same as for the evening, a lot of interesting items to choose from.

Visited January 2012

Calgary
“Good service, nice view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I had King crab ravioli which was good. The view is good overlooking the ocean,

Visited January 2012
Denver
“Slow internet, great service, average prices, good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good food, average prices, is connected to Albatros Hotel.

The service was great, I spent a few hours here drinking tea, having a snack, and playing on my computer.

I would recommend it (this is the only place i've been so far in Ushuaia that I don't recommend skipping).

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vallejo, California
“Excellent Christmas dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

We had a relaxing and delicious Christmas dinner here. The bartender made us the most amazing cocktails and the staff was extremely welcoming and warm. The food was innovative without being pretentious. The wine selection was excellent. The service was great. The view of the Beagle channel was tranquilizing. I highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NY NY
“Wine Tasting - out of this world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

I was visiting Ushuaia, when someone suggested I try the wine tasting at Gustino. I made a reservation, not knowing what to expect, and walked into a beautiful and spacious modern restaurant with a waterfront view. I was greeted by the owner, Ezekial Rodriguez, a very warm and friendly host, who invited me over to a table where the wines were set up. I visited in August, the winter time, not the height of the tourist season, so the wine tasting was set up for me alone. There were nine malbecs and the owner and bartender sat with me for the next TWO HOURS or so, while explaining the color, the differences in tastes and how to appreciate the flavors that roll over the tongue. It was sucha great experience I went to the wine shop nearby and bought some bottles to take home. For me, this restaurant was a hidden jewel. I knew that Ushuaia had great excursions to view the amazing natural resources that are here, and I ate at many very good restaurants while here, (Cantina de Freddi), but the sophisticated atmosphere and the wine knowledge of the owner was an unexpected treat. I don't want that to sound like a big city snob, I'm not - I mean that people come for the scenery and don't explore below the surface. This should be part of the list in the tourist office!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere