The hotel is ok to very good, breakfast is very good.
Rooms are comfortable. It was very clean, the staff were helpful
An ideal place for different activities,excursions such as sailing the Perito Moreno glacier , trekking into the park and tours with a bike rental.
Generally for the price we paid I would say the quality was quite very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rochester Calafate is the most southern Hotel of the RH chain. Over the 11th Road which leads to the National Park of Glaciers, three floors, 50 rooms with great views to the argentine Lake and to the Patagonian hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your RH Rochester Calafate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rh Rochester Calafate Hotel El Calafate
- Elan Hotel El Calafate
- RH Rochester Calafate El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia