I did have a waterview room and the view was awesome, I also liked the location; it wasn't too near the centre, yet they have a shuttle service that runs every afternoon to the centre of Calafate.
The food at the restaurant was reasonably priced and the menu had a good range of choices. They also prepare delicious food for trips!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rochester Calafate is the most southern Hotel of the RH chain. Over the 11th Road which leads to the National Park of Glaciers, three floors, 50 rooms with great views to the argentine Lake and to the Patagonian hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your RH Rochester Calafate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rh Rochester Calafate Hotel El Calafate
- Elan Hotel El Calafate
- RH Rochester Calafate El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia