The room was comfortable, with a great view of the lake. It's located on the edge of town, which is actually nice---you are the last people to be picked up for the tours, so you are not waiting for the transportation, and you are away from the center of the town, which I found to be a little bit too touristy and commercial.
We got massages at the spa---quite honestly one of the poorest excuses for a massage I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and majestic, Argentine Lake grants Xelena Hotel & Suites Hotel that peculiar elegance and beauty conveyed by the Patagonian spirit. A high caliber proposal designed for guests to enjoy the best landscapes of Argentine Patagonia, at all times of the year. Confort and warmth define the Hotel`s personality and make the perfect match with the personalized attention and services that it offers its guests. The hotel counts on a Spa, boutique, gourmet areas and function rooms for social and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Xelena Deluxe Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xelena Deluxe Hotel El Calafate
- Xelena Deluxe Suites Hotel El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia