The room was comfortable, with a great view of the lake. It's located on the edge of town, which is actually nice---you are the last people to be picked up for the tours, so you are not waiting for the transportation, and you are away from the center of the town, which I found to be a little bit too touristy and commercial.
We got massages at the spa---quite honestly one of the poorest excuses for a massage I've ever had.
- Also Known As:
- Xelena Deluxe Hotel El Calafate
- Xelena Deluxe Hotel
- Xelena Deluxe Suites Hotel El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just by the store of Lago Argentino in a setting of unparalleled natural beauty some of the most amazing landscapes of Patagonia, is Xelena Deluxe Suites Hotel. Comfort and warmth of this style, a perfect complement to enjoy any time of the year.The excellent cuisine, spa and hospitality each guest is entertained, surprise and delight everyone.Magnificent views of Lago Argentino, framed at the large Windows of its 71 suites, highly equipped where category details can be found in every corner, guarantee our guests a unique rest.From 30 m2 up to 125 m2. King size beds, LCD TV-32, DVD player, minibar, prívate Jacuzzi, exclusive amenities, WI-FI, electronic locks, safes, remote control opening curtains, two telephones per room, hair dryer, bathrobes, heating floor with individual control ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Xelena Deluxe Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.