Very well located, great hosts, good breakfast and nice rooms. You can see the personal touch in every corner. One of the owners is an artist and her touch is all over. There is a nice garden. The living where the computer is, has a tv, which we've never turned on. You seat in front of a big glass window watching the birds in the garden. Enough.
Very nice place, and with the touch of staying in a local house, not in a modern cage hotel room.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Kau Kaleshen El Calafate
- Hosteria Kau Kaleshen Hotel
- Hosteria Kau Kaleshen El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel and Te house, located in downtown El Calafate, has unique construction and decor details, and is surrounded by beauty of old poplars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hosteria Kau Kaleshen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.