The hotel is wonderfully decorated, rustic with an authentic feel with little details that point to a rich history and sense of place here in patagonia. The staff is wonderfully attentive, providing very helpful advice, recommendations, coordinating day-time activities, making reservations, etc... The location is about a 5minute walk from the main avenue/"downtown" el calafate which is nice because it's close, but not right at your door step keeping you from the crowds/traffic/noise of the busy streets. (FYI..it is a tthe top of a hill, but nothing too strenuous.)Breakfast is simple and delicious. The rooms are a bit small but well appointed and comfortable, and the spaces around the hotel (both inside and out) are great for relaxing. Overall we had a great time staying here, and it's quite a value as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Rebelde, Posada + Historia, is the ideal option for tourists who want to discover the true essence of the old Patagonia. Constructed and decorated with recycled materials and traditional Patagonian design, this magical building will enchant guests by taking them back 100 years in time to experience the spirit of the pioneers of Patagonia. Twelve rooms with modern comforts create a cozy backdrop which is true to the authentic design and the original experience of these lands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Patagonia Rebelde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Rebelde Hotel El Calafate
- Patagonia Rebelde El Calafate, Argentina