We stayed at this hotel on two different occasions on our trip (three nights in total) and agree with previous reviews:
1) The staff are very accommodating & willing to help with minimal English, thank you Google Translate! They welcomed us to the hotel with a nice strawberry malbec cocktail.
2) The "double room" is two twin size beds and is a small room, just enough to fit two pieces of luggage. The "nuptial room" is one queen bed and the room size is much larger. All rooms are on the second level and luggage needed to be taken up the stairs (no elevator).
3) Breakfast was very good, we were able to order fresh scrambled eggs! They had a nice fruit salad bowl/mix one morning (some canned fruits, with kiwis, strawberries, etc). They also had the usual toast, cheese, ham, yogurt, cereals, pastries, coffee, etc
4) Location was about a 10-15 min walk downhill to the main street (ie uphill on the way home). By taxi, it was about 20 argentina pesos to the bus station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Rebelde, Posada + Historia, is the ideal option for tourists who want to discover the true essence of the old Patagonia. Constructed and decorated with recycled materials and traditional Patagonian design, this magical building will enchant guests by taking them back 100 years in time to experience the spirit of the pioneers of Patagonia. Twelve rooms with modern comforts create a cozy backdrop which is true to the authentic design and the original experience of these lands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Patagonia Rebelde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Rebelde Hotel El Calafate
- Patagonia Rebelde El Calafate, Argentina