We went to El Calafate to go on an excursion to the Perito Moreno glaciar and booked the Patagonia Rebelde for our stay. The lobby decoration is unbelievable and we took tons of photos of the antiques that are everywhere and every time you walk through you notice something new. We got a very nice room with a great view of the Lago Argentino.
The staff is always ready to help however they can with any inquiries on activities, restaurant recommendations, transportation.
You may need transportation from the bus station because it's a little far to walk if you have suitcases, otherwise it's a great place to stay and one of our favorite hotels from our trip.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Rebelde Hotel El Calafate
- Patagonia Rebelde El Calafate
- Patagonia Rebelde El Calafate, Argentina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Rebelde, Posada + Historia, is the ideal option for tourists who want to discover the true essence of the old Patagonia. Constructed and decorated with recycled materials and traditional Patagonian design, this magical building will enchant guests by taking them back 100 years in time to experience the spirit of the pioneers of Patagonia. Twelve rooms with modern comforts create a cozy backdrop which is true to the authentic design and the original experience of these lands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Patagonia Rebelde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.