Stayed here for 4 nights. Visited at the end of high season. Two people in a triple room. We were comfortable but it may be tight for three people. The bathroom was big but with plenty of unused dead space. No shelves, cabinets or anything to place your personal items on. The room and bathroom were clean but the shower area could use a re-caulking. The room was warm with good heat. It was also quiet. There is no elevator for upstairs rooms. You may have to carry your own bags. Breakfast was basic: coffee, milk, juice, yogurt, pastries, bread. Reception personnel were nice and helpful. Hotel is walking distance to the town center, some roads around are not paved. There is some street lighting but bring a flashlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Brand new hosteria is the place of choice for visitors to El Calafate. Come to Hosteria Puerto San Julian. All you need to bring is your dream of a wonderful vacation...We'll take care of everything else for you. ROOMS: spacious and sunny rooms with cable TV, private bath and hair drier. SERVICE: personalized attention. Bilingual personnel. Tour assistance. Internet Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hosteria Puerto San Julian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia