This hosteria does not have anything special to stay there. It is located in Aeropuerto Viejo Neighbourhood. It is not precisely very central. You need a taxi when returning at night.
There is no help in case of carrying heavy luggage. Many rooms are upstairs.
We had to walk 200 meters in a very windy night to foot the bill with a credit card.
Breakfast is the most limited I have encountered in any hotel in my life.
Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and the area very quiet to rest. But I thinks these factors do not justify staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Brand new hosteria is the place of choice for visitors to El Calafate. Come to Hosteria Puerto San Julian. All you need to bring is your dream of a wonderful vacation...We'll take care of everything else for you. ROOMS: spacious and sunny rooms with cable TV, private bath and hair drier. SERVICE: personalized attention. Bilingual personnel. Tour assistance. Internet Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hosteria Puerto San Julian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia