I spent 3 days and 2 nights at this pretty little inn. As others have noted it is off on a gravel road, but a short walk into town. The staff was very nice, however not as knowledgeable as I had hoped, and I ended up losing some time when I followed their recommendations for excursions that were not correct. Also the first day the staff did not tidy my room. When I mentioned this to the stafff, they just said "ok, we will be sure somebody comes by tomorrow". The breakfast was not very good, however the fresh fruit salad was a welcome change. The rooms were very clean, however the noise from the rest of the buliding was quite loud, and I ended up sleeping one night with the TV on static just so that I could sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Brand new hosteria is the place of choice for visitors to El Calafate. Come to Hosteria Puerto San Julian. All you need to bring is your dream of a wonderful vacation...We'll take care of everything else for you. ROOMS: spacious and sunny rooms with cable TV, private bath and hair drier. SERVICE: personalized attention. Bilingual personnel. Tour assistance. Internet Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hosteria Puerto San Julian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia