Staff were always friendly and helpful, room was nice and well maintained. Unlike various hotels I have been to before, the water does not spill out of the shower onto the floor, so this was appreciated. The bed was comfortable. Multiple coat hangers in the dresser.
During the day you can hear sounds from the reception, but at night it was very quiet and I had no trouble falling asleep. Same in the morning, I was never awoken by noise.
Also, it is located just out of the busy part of the town, so it is a quiet location.
Some might not like walking to it, but I enjoyed not being close to the busy streets, and it is a short walk to a nice view of sunsets.
I would go back if I stayed in Calafate again.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Brand new hosteria is the place of choice for visitors to El Calafate. Come to Hosteria Puerto San Julian. All you need to bring is your dream of a wonderful vacation...We'll take care of everything else for you. ROOMS: spacious and sunny rooms with cable TV, private bath and hair drier. SERVICE: personalized attention. Bilingual personnel. Tour assistance. Internet Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hosteria Puerto San Julian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.