In the middle of the pampas is there the Eolo Lodge with its friendly staff, large rooms a good restaurant. It is great to be there and see outside the birds and hare. To see the environment you have to rent a car but you also can bike, walk and horse riding at this place. The rooms are good with a great bed and a shower into the bath. The dinner and breakfast area has also a great view, we don't like the music in the morning. But they will change it, André Rieu?? The lunch for the day trip was amazing and the best in Argentina. There are a lot of rooms to sit, read or listen to the music. Internet is free at a computer in the hallway. Swimming pool is not that large and we find it a little bit cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO – Patagonia´s Spirit is located within an “estancia” of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno glacier. With only 17 suites, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit El Calafate, Argentina