EOLO was a wonderful place to stay! Although not centrally located, the activities and amenities that it offered were great. We went horseback riding one day down to the lake which was lovely and very serene. The food at the restaurant was great, and the service was impeccable. The heated indoor pool was small but pretty with pictures of glaciers on the walls and a large sauna. One of the best hotels in Argentina by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO – Patagonia´s Spirit is located within an “estancia” of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno glacier. With only 17 suites, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit El Calafate, Argentina