We enjoyed an awesome stay at Relais & Châteaux' Eolo hotel in Patagonia. The views and the sophisticated atmosphere are very relaxing and out of this world. You can easily hang out for hours or try some of the numerous excursion options.
A must see: From Eolo take to the Perito Moreno glacier. The receptionist will gladly book you with the monopolist Hielo y Aventura. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience if you're not a professional crampons aficionado. Bring good shoes and warm cloths. Even in summer...
And go for horse back riding, the landscape is phantasticly peaceful and the horses patient.
And grab a Berlina Gold beer afterwards. It's Patagonia's best. It doesn't get any better than that :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit is located within an "estancia" of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno Glacier. With only 17 room, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. Eolo... Luxury of the simple thing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit El Calafate, Argentina