EOLO is a great place to stay to get away from it all. It is set on a large estancia with wonderful views of the mountains and Lake Argentina. The rooms are very comfortable with good beds, pillows, sheets, etc. The restaurant where you get all your meals is very good- especially the Patagonian lamb. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is a real plus. They will arrange everything for you. The main excursion points are closer than if you stayed in town. No doubt you can take advantage of these if you stay in town at a significantly lower price point but if you are going all the way to Patagonia and can afford it, this is the place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit El Calafate, Argentina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO – Patagonia´s Spirit is located within an “estancia” of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno glacier. With only 17 suites, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.