Recent 3 night stay with my wife. Tamara and Frederico are genuine hosts with warmth and no pretense. You can customize your experience with ease. Local hikes and outstanding horseback trips are a must, besides a trip to the glacier. Food is very good. We had a private tour of the working sheep ranch and sheering facilities a few km from the Hosteria which was worth the extra time.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Alta Vista Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Alta Vista Hotel
- Hosteria Alta Vista El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostería Alta Vista is located in Estancia Anita, one of greatest extension in the region, with 28,000 sheeps and 75,000 hectares. 45 Km away from the Perito Moreno Glacier and 30 Km away from El Calafate. Incomparable landscape that surrounds its, summarizes the geography of the Patagonia: the mountain range of the Andes, the immense steppes, lakes, forests and majestic glaciers. The Hostería has horses and mountain bikes. ... more less