We stayed here two nights and wish we had stayed longer. Now this is not for everyone but if you like being outdoors, and in a great location with fantastic service then this is the place to be. The Hosteria is located on a sheep ranch and has only 7 rooms. The managers are beyond great, and you will enjoy their company. Service is suburb and food is excellent. We did not do horse back ridding but I believe it would be very good. It is a remote location but worth the trip and closer to Morino Glacier than El Calafate. You will not be disappointed ! The Hosteria has some great history and a visit to the shearing shed is unique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostería Alta Vista is located in Estancia Anita, one of greatest extension in the region, with 28,000 sheeps and 75,000 hectares. 45 Km away from the Perito Moreno Glacier and 30 Km away from El Calafate. Incomparable landscape that surrounds its, summarizes the geography of the Patagonia: the mountain range of the Andes, the immense steppes, lakes, forests and majestic glaciers. The Hostería has horses and mountain bikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hosteria Alta Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Alta Vista Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Alta Vista El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia