This hotel has a nice setting on the outskirts of El Calafate and is a longish (but doable) walk into town. The reception was nice with most of our party getting a small glass of juice and a bouquet of flowers. Our room was quite spacious and comfortable but was a little dated looking. I loved the towel heater in the bathroom! We liked being able to open the window but a screen would have been nice. We had 3 dinners there which were ok...some nights were better than others. The breakast buffet was also ok tho I don't eat eggs so there weren't alot of other choices available. We didn't see the estancia operation except from a distance watched the sheep herding demonstration which others were participating in. Overall, it was fine....but not outstanding.
- Also Known As:
- Kau Yatun Hotel El Calafate
- Kau Yatun El Calafate
- Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 6 blocks from downtown El Calafate, Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia brings you closer to the history of the pioneers of the Patagonia Argentina. From the hand of the protagonists, stories and customs will make you understand even better the magic of this wonderful place enjoying the comforts of a 4-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kau Yatun Hotel & Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.