It's an excellent choice for people that like to enjoy a very good hotel. Rooms are not big but very comfortable. Service is very good also. I can mention (different from the other review) that I saw 2 and 3 persons in the front desk.
Restaurant is excellent. The best patagonic lamb I've ever teasted. Breakfast is also excellent!!!
Pool is not too big but almost nobody go there, so most of the time it's only for you!
And if you like golf, you can use it.
I didn't have the time, but
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of El Calafate, very close to Argentino Lake and Down Town. It has spa facilities, an indoor Swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The guest rooms at Posada Los Alamos feature heating, as well as a minibar and cable TV. Rooms have views of the organic garden and the mountains beyond.An extensive breakfast buffet offers a choice of American, Argentinean or Patagonian food. La Posta Restaurant serves a menu of international and regional specialties, including Patagonian lamb. The hotel also features two bars.Los Alamos provides a full range of modern spa facilities and an indoor pool with ceiling-to-floor windows. The hotel has its own small 18-hole par 3 golf course. Also can arrange trips including horseback riding and exploring the Moreno Glacier.El Calafate Airport is 12 miles away and transportation are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Posada Los Alamos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Los Alamos Hotel El Calafate
- Posada Los Alamos El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia