We booked this Howard Johnson thinking that it was the best in town looking at the pictures and what the hotel claimed. Not the case, the spa wasn't working for 3 days, the internet did not work in our room on the second floor and the TV had only 2 kind of working channels. The room was very basic. There was only one slow computer in the lobby for all the guests to share. The breakfast was ok, but no variety. The staff was kind and friendly enough, but not as knowledgeable as expected. The location was a short walk into town, so that worked well for us. This place was not worth the money, there were others in town that are nicer and a lot less. Definitely do the Glacier Bar just outside of town....it's a hoot! La Lechuza is a great place to dine when you're in El Calafate.....best Empanadas. Of course, taking a tour of Perito Moreno Glacier is fabulous!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Cerro Calafate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Cerro Calafate
- Howard Johnson El Calafate
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Cerro Calafate El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia