“Over cooked meat and poor service” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Over cooked meat and poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We went on recommendation. The meat could gave been good if it were nor do badly over cooked. The salad was lovely. The restaurant was clearly a production line to get people out as fast add possible, you would have thought over cooking the meat would not be possible. Very disappointing, especially for the cost

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Great authentic parrilla, meat beautifully cooked”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

My girlfriend and I came here with some people we met at the hostel whilst travelling around Argentina. It was simply one of the best meal I had in my time there (and I have quite a few!)

Strangely, the Argentinians don't really like their meat rare so it's great to find somewhere that can cook it to my liking! I found that everywhere else seems to serve overcooked meat despite ordering in Spanish.

Don't worry if your Spanish is not good or non-existent, the staff were very helpful and understanding despite their own limited English.

I recommend the lamb which is a Patagonia speciality. And you can't call yourself a carnivore if you don't try the morcilla (which is essentially black pudding) - this was the best quality meat I tasted in my time in Argentina - apart from a family asado (barbecue) in Gualeguaychu.

• Visited December 2011
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stopped in for lunch and had a blast. The owner was working, took the kids back into the grill area, and was generally very personable. Service was quick, but the restaurant was not crowded. We had chorizo, bife de lomo, and another cut of beef - all fabulous! Sides were very large portions. The best steak experience we had over the course of a week in Argentina. We were with a guide that knew the owner which may have contributed to our treatment, but we would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2012
tel aviv
“amzing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

you have no idea how much I miss this bife de lomo! once in a lifetime experience! allow yourself to get fat! The chimichuri goes perfectly with the steaks and with the Argentinian wine from Mendoza it's like a dream!!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Paltz, New York
“Amazing lomo de bife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was the best tenderloin I have had to date. Prices were reasonable. Portion of fries was huge. Enough to share with at least one other person. Next time I would order a smaller meat portion in order to have a sausage as well or some cheese which looked delicious. Service was quick and friendly. Some vegetarian options (salads and empanadas)

• Visited July 2012