A great surprise to find such a home away from home! After arriving in a beautiful part of the lakeshore west of Bariloche we were received by the extremely friendly Gaby, who proved himself to be an excellent chef (not without a little help of Renata). Many personal touches make it an unforgettable experience, from handwritten name-signs, open bar with the 'book of honesty', to the arrangement of a rental car within 2 hours after arrival. Strongly recommended, clean spacious rooms decorated to immediately make you feel at home.
- Also Known As:
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Juncos-Patagonian Lake House is an antique southern style hotel, for shelter of few. Totally remodelated, it is located in one of the most pacific corners of Lake Nahuel Huapi, with an amazing view, 20 km away from Barilcohe city, on the way to Llao Llao. Our chef cooks, exclusively “a la carte”, with our own harvested vegetables and “conservas”, homemade bread and pasta. We can help you organizing all the activities you would like to enjoy your days in Bariloche(rafting, sailing, skiing, golf, flyfishing, biking, hiking,). Car rentals and transportation bookings are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Los Juncos - Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.