We did some research on TA and went for this hotel. It is very good value for money as it includes both gym, pool, classes access, as well as breakfast. The roms are a good size and the staff extremely helpful and responsive. The restaurant is also extemely good value for money with excllent food and staff. Issues at check out were resolved quickly and with good grace. The only potential down side is that the attic rooms have the humming of the waterpipes and the road outside can be a little bit noisy during the day. All else is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Invites you to enjoy a unique experience: exclusive apartments very close to the city center, in harmony with the beauty of nature. The ideal complement to the most emblematic place of Patagonia, where you will admire the marvells of the four colourful seasons. 2 hectares of green space. Fully equipped apartments with hotel service. Swimming-pool, Gym & Spa. City and nature together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Villa Sofia Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sofia Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Sofia Resort And Spa