Very nice big apartment with most facilities. Heating was good and kitchen was ok. WIFI worked well in the room as well.
No toaster or electric kettle, you need to boil your water on the stove and cook toast also on the gas stove. There is a utensil to cook the toast that did the job well. Supermarket right across the road.
Used the pool at the health centre which was good for a relaxing afternoon. It has WIFI as well.
It's a 10 min walk into town but 15 back up the long hill. Didn't mind this as a good way to walk of dinner and its safe. Great restaurants not too far away.
All in all a good experience but if you like staying right in town probably not your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Invites you to enjoy a unique experience: exclusive apartments very close to the city center, in harmony with the beauty of nature. The ideal complement to the most emblematic place of Patagonia, where you will admire the marvells of the four colourful seasons. 2 hectares of green space. Fully equipped apartments with hotel service. Swimming-pool, Gym & Spa. City and nature together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Villa Sofia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sofia Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Sofia Resort And Spa