The gym is very old as well as the shower facilities, swimming pool and spa were out of service. Yet we had the pay 120 pesos! Although staff is friendly, the place is not recommendable. No value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Invites you to enjoy a unique experience: exclusive apartments very close to the city center, in harmony with the beauty of nature. The ideal complement to the most emblematic place of Patagonia, where you will admire the marvells of the four colourful seasons. 2 hectares of green space. Fully equipped apartments with hotel service. Swimming-pool, Gym & Spa. City and nature together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Villa Sofia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sofia Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Sofia Resort And Spa