The hotel lobby was plush and welcoming and the staff was ok. The desk clerks and breakfast lady were attentive and friendly. The gardens and play area seemed ok for families. There was good internet access and local phone service. the bedding was nicely colored and the wood in the room was cozy. The food options were fine for breakfast. The restauarant was good,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Invites you to enjoy a unique experience: exclusive apartments very close to the city center, in harmony with the beauty of nature. The ideal complement to the most emblematic place of Patagonia, where you will admire the marvells of the four colourful seasons. 2 hectares of green space. Fully equipped apartments with hotel service. Swimming-pool, Gym & Spa. City and nature together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Villa Sofia Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sofia Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Sofia Resort And Spa