We stayed with 4 adults in a 6-bed apartment of the Cabanas Villa Sofia.
To reach the apartment a steep outside staircase had to be climbed with heavy luggage.
Although the apartment was quite spacious, the furnishement was pretty run down.
During our 2 nights stay we experienced a gas leakage and an electricity shortcut.
Lightning was pretty poor.
The bed in the "master bedroom" should be for 2 adults, but in reality was pretty shallow.
Location is OK if you have a car. Walking from down town is pretty cumbersome, as there is a steep hill to be climbed.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sofia Hotel
- Villa Sofia Resort And Spa
- Villa Sofia Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Invites you to enjoy a unique experience: exclusive apartments very close to the city center, in harmony with the beauty of nature. The ideal complement to the most emblematic place of Patagonia, where you will admire the marvells of the four colourful seasons. 2 hectares of green space. Fully equipped apartments with hotel service. Swimming-pool, Gym & Spa. City and nature together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Sofia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.