Villa Sofia was our favorite place we stayed during 3 weeks in Argentina. Even though we had their lowest priced room, everything was still perfect. The room, one of their "attic" rooms, was spotless and charming. The bathroom was modern and had great hot water and good water pressure. The bed linens were super soft and cozy. They have a nice spa with a workout room, fitness classes Mon-Sat, a huge pool and 2 hot tubs. Breakfast is a very generous buffet with a variety of pastries, bread, yogurt, cold cuts, fresh fruit, eggs and beverages.
One bonus surprise is that both evenings we were there, they had free events in the lobby: tango night with free wine, where we got to see locals of all ages dance and mingle, and opera night with a live concert.
The staff were very helpful and spoke some English, which wasn't the case at many places in Bariloche. Wi-fi worked well throughout the hotel and there are 2 free computers to use as well. We would definitly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Invites you to enjoy a unique experience: exclusive apartments very close to the city center, in harmony with the beauty of nature. The ideal complement to the most emblematic place of Patagonia, where you will admire the marvells of the four colourful seasons. 2 hectares of green space. Fully equipped apartments with hotel service. Swimming-pool, Gym & Spa. City and nature together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Villa Sofia Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sofia Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Sofia Resort And Spa