With cab fare only about $3.00 one-way to downtown (April of 2014), distance is not a huge problem. The walk to town is not ideal - no walking path to avoid closeness to traffic in some places. Beautiful view across the mountain, if weather is clear. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety for different tastes, and our dinner was very good. Helpful staff. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 70 rooms & 21 cabin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Villa Huinid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Hotel Huinid