We stayed at Villa Huinid for 2 nights. We requested a lakeview room that could fit 3 adults. The room was clean with a nice view. The hotel is on a hill. The garden surrounding the hotel is beautiful.
The hotel is not at close proximity to town. A taxi is needed to go to town for dinner. The front desk staff can call for a prix fixed taxi company for Arg$30 to go to town.
The breakfast was good with a lot of selections, with just regular coffee. The front desk staff is very nice, helpful and fluent in English. Excursions could be arranged and paid at the hotel front desk by credit card. That is a very convenient service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 70 rooms & 21 cabin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Villa Huinid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Hotel Huinid