We had a wonderful experience here. The hotel was very clean, with pleasing neutral decor, all amenities that you can want (spa, elaborate breakfasts which made us skip lunches altogether, bar, pool, great views of the surrounding countryside from the lobby and from several of the rooms) but what was most memorable for us were the front desk staff who went completely out of their way and took care of every last detail for us, from rescuing us from not having enough pesos for our cab ride from the airport, to organizing an automatic rental car for us (there were no automatics available at the airport but Pablo was able to find us one!), horse back riding, paragliding, and even dinners at restaurants that would appeal to our tastes. They never gave us vague responses but made sure that we had little to do besides show up! Thanks especially to Pablo, Damian, and the bartender (I've forgotten the name!)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 70 rooms & 21 cabin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa Huinid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Hotel Huinid