The hotel is average...My expectations were very high because of the photos I saw on the website and I was quite taken aback when I saw the actual room...the photos were quite photoshopped We stayed in the junior suite.
Things I did not like:
1. The rooms are not as modern as they look in the photo and the jacuzzi is basically the tub with a couple of pressure points.
2. The heating in the room was unbearable..we had to ask them to turn it off for us.
3. The curtains don't close properly...always a little gap through which the light comes in the morning. My husband is a light sleeper and he would wake up early cos of this.
4. The breakfast area is very crowded and we had to wait 20-25 mins to get a table as it was quite crowded..
5. Clean but not the cleanest.
Things I liked:
1. Beautiful view
2. Comfortable beds
3. Staff : very helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel invites you to enjoy the warmth of a cottage, the personal attention and all the luxurious accommodation of a 5-star hotel. It faces the Nahuel Huapi Lake and offers in- and outdoor pools. In addition, you will find a luxurious spa on site, where several body treatments await you. Under the surveillance of the hotel's team, your kids can also participate in activities involving physical exercises on the Playing Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Nido del Condor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nido Del Condor Hotel
- Hotel Nido Del Condor