“An Unforgettable Experiance” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guided horseriding expeditions of one, two or several days. Dutch, english, french, german and spanish spoken. The trips usually include lunch or overnight stays at local families. In the summer we camp in the open air or visit an authentic Patagonian Estancia and work together with the gaucho's. All trips are measure made and adapted to requests of the visitors. Experience is not necessarily required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Perth
“An Unforgettable Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We chose Ariane for a day's horse riding because we wanted an authentic experiance. We had the most amazing day. The horses were well trained, responsive and happy. We met a lovely local family and had a delicious asado in their home. Ariane is so nice and has created a wonderful experiance that I would highly recommend to all who want to explore the surrounds of Bariloche.

Visited April 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“Best guide in Argentina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

A few friends and I booked in with Ariane for a 7-day trek with gauchos, talk about a trip of a lifetime! Not only does she know the backcountry, she herself is a character and knows how to share a truly authentic Patagonian experience, she is not your standard commercial operation, she's the real deal.

A few of the things I really liked: she introduced us to the locals as we passed through their land; she had connections for us to stay and work at a 150 year old ranch; when one of us got hurt she went above and beyond to ensure his safety above all else; she kept us well fed and watered with more wine than I thought you could fit in a saddle bag; we struck camp as we went along and slept out under the stars. We couldn't have been in better hands.

I went to see Patagonia on horseback. I left having met a new lifelong friend. I recommend Ariane and riding with her to anyone who wants a real (and fun!) experience.

Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Unique and wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of doing a day's horseback riding with Ariane where I was the only other rider. I discovered her through the word of mouth of someone running the hostel I was staying at. I find when going horseback riding with the larger companies, the experience is often quite commercial and many of the horses are frequently ridden by less experienced riders and so have developed bad habits. Her horses were an absolute pleasure to ride, well behaved and very responsive. At my request we did a fair amount of cantering and boy was it fun. We did an amazing ride across the beautiful countryside of Bariloche, stopping to drink some maté with some locals and a picnic lunch by a beautiful river. It was one of the best horseriding experiences I have had and cannot recommend it more! If you love horseriding and would like a more authentic experience of Bariloche, go horseriding with Ariane!

Visited March 2013