“Can I give this place 6 stars?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Barbecue, Argentinean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Abierto de lunes a sabado de 12 a 15 y de 20 a 24. Domingo cerrado
Washington DC
“Can I give this place 6 stars?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place is ridiculously good. Extremely well-priced, well-focused on delivering good meats, very respectable wine menu, very homey (if not a bit too colonial) of an environment. The ribeye steak was perhaps the best I had in Argentina. And the skirt steak and other proteins (trout, chicken) were also quite nice as well. The fries were fresh cut potatoes and nicely crispy and the Malbecs we had complemented the meal very well. Just an all-around excellent meal and experience. We went twice (out of 3 evenings). Just make sure you come early or make reservations -- the place is small and gets packed early.

Visited March 2013

Dublin
“One of the best steaks I had in Argentina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The food here was amazing. It came recommended by the hostel I stayed in and I wasn't disappointed. It was pretty busy, so you may need to book ahead.
I ordered the lomo, which was delicious. You can order salad and various types of potatoes as sides (mashed & fries). The mash was a huge portion but wasn't great, I would go with the fries instead.
Overall would highly recommend this place!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Underwhelmed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

After reading all the reviews I was expecting to have a life changing experience....it was ok. Maybe we ordered the wrong thing, I don't know. We got the ribeye, it was a very nice cut of meat, but it was very bland with little flavor. Everything else was great, just don't go with the ribeye.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
sheffield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely little resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

we had a lovely meal hear ! the prices are a little steep for us backpackers so we shared the trout and a portion of chips and a salad and it was plenty ! the service was great and we loved the deccor like a kath kidston little cottage

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santiago, Chile
“Nice place but nothing special the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My experience at the restaurant did not reach my expectations. The restaurant is, small but cozy. The food was nothing special. My option was a bife de chorizo with a green salad. The bife was poor in flavor, and a little overcooked. The salad was ok, but that it. Restaurant has a ok service, personnel is friendly, but for my opinion, I would not rate this restaurant as number 1 in Bariloche.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere