In this minimal holidays (we stay only for one night), we decided to go to a 5-star hotel. It is indeed a 5-star, but... It is too plain and simple! Definitely, it is NOT what you expect to receive from a 5 star residence... The lobby is a wide mixture of styles; the Hotel stopped in time (mid 80´s, perhaps), and seems to need an urgent facelift! Europeans, be aware: don´t expect the luxury and services you´re used to have in an European 5-Star. It is a good Hotel to be only at bed time... The bed is too soft, the heating system seems to work extremely well; in Autumm, along with my wife, we slept with all the windows open. The bathroom was OK for us, but no one goes to a 5-star for the bathroom... We didn't use the spa (is included in the price); we did use the breakfast service (also included). We do recommend this Hotel only for sleeping time, but for this purpose... Maybe you can choose another with less stars, and the same services!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the Centro Civico and a few steps away from the main shops, from its windows you can contemplate the majestic Nahuel Huapi lake, the mountain slope and Victoria island. A stream runs through the hotel, which guests can see in the lobby stonewall. Wonder at how pure and crystal clear the water springs are that spring from the heart of the mountain. Three hundred comfortable rooms offer a spectacular view of the surroundings, plus two restaurants, lobby bar, casino, health club with heated swimming pool, solarium, sauna, gym and beauty parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Panamericano Bariloche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Bariloche Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Panamericano Bariloche San Carlos De