The town of San Carlos de Bariloche draws huge droves of tourists in packed buses. However, there is a more sedate and beautiful side to the town, overflowing with tourists and chocolate shop. It is to escape from it all, by staying at the Llao Llao Hotel & Resort, Golf, Spa.
From the minute you arrive in the hotel, you will note that you are not in any hotel, but one of the top hotels in the world. The lovely lobby bar is there as you enter, inviting you to sit down for a drink. The winter garden is a conservatory that overlooks the Nahuel Huapi Lake, as well as the golf courses.
The hotel rooms are well-proportioned and the wifi Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The grounds are expansive, taking into account the private docks and golf courses, and the spa and gym overlook the lakes and mountains in the distance.
If I had to fault anything, it would be that the hotel is rather snooty. Perhaps it is the power-distance in Argentina, as well as the clientele (which consists of many older people). Things are still promptly and well executed though.
- Also Known As:
- Llao Llao Hotel And Resort, Golf San Carlos De Bariloche
- Llao Llao Hotel And Resort, Golf
- Llao Llao
- Llao Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Cerro Lopez and Tronador mountain peaks and the Moreno and Nahuel Huapi lakes, the Hotel has a 15-hectare park, including the 18-hole golf course, the marina, beach, solarium, heated indoor and outdoor vanishing edge swimming-pools, Spa and Healthclub with sauna, Fitness Center and other leisure activities.The Hotel has two wings: Ala Bustillo and Lago Moreno wings. The first wing has 162 rooms, 11 studios and 12 suites overlooking the Moreno and Nahuel Huapi lakes and the Cerro López mountain peak. The Lago Moreno wing has 43 deluxe studios and suites: 23 Deluxe Moreno Lake Studios, 17 Deluxe Moreno Lake Suites, 2 Deluxe Master Moreno Lake Suites, and 1 Deluxe Royal Moreno Lake Suite.Llao Llao has five restaurants. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of dishes, from International Cuisine to our top level traditional food, such as the popular "Llao Llao Tea" which is served overlooking the spectacular view of the Hotel gardens and the breathtaking Nahuel Huapi Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, LHW, Travelocity, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Llao Llao Hotel and Resort, Golf-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.