“Great school and teacher!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Classes/Workshops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Learn Spanish in Bariloche - Spanish School. All levels, regular classes at school or flexible schedule at your hotel, hostel or cabin for studing after skiing or doing your favourite outdoor activity. Homestays available very close to the school and many benefits for our students.
La Paz, Bolivia
3 attraction reviews
“Great school and teacher!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was in Bariloche for just over a week in May, 2013, and did a homestay and Spanish lessons through Bariloche Spanish Lessons. Adriana, the owner and teacher was a fantastic teacher and I feel as though my Spanish improved a lot in just 1 week. I would definitely recommend Bariloche Spanish Lessons to anyone spending some time in Bariloche and wish to improive their Spanish. The homestay family I was set up with was also fantastic.

Visited May 2013

Salta, Argentina
“Exelente!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful Spanish school!! All the teachers are fantastic and so much fun! Can't recommend it highly enough! Buenissimo! :-)

San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
“So much more than expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

In January 2012 I took a week of private lessons with BSL. They were absolutely fantastic! Adriana, who was my teacher for the week, went to school to teach spanish and it really shows in her methods and understanding of the student´s mind. She speaks slow enough for you to understand, and if you don´t understand she is patient and able to speak great english to explain the lessons in a way that you can understand. Each day ended when the lesson was over, even if that meant that she had to stay a few minutes later to ensure I understood the lesson in total. They provided appropriate homework to reinforce lessons, and, more importantly, designed the lessons in a personal way.

I studied a few years of spanish about 8 years before. The first day I arrived to class I was struggling speaking spanish with just about everyone. At the end of the week I am able to comprehend what people are telling me and speak back in an effective way.

BSL exceeded my expectations in such an huge way and is at a very reasonable price, competative with other lessons in the city I looked at. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2012
San Francisco, CA
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome Spanish school in Bariloche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were supposed to spend two weeks studying at Bariloche Spanish Lessons, but the Puyehue volcano eruption changed our plans for staying in Bariloche. However, we went to one day of class and have nothing but good things to say about this school. First of all, their communication before our arrival in Bariloche was fantastic: very responsive, helpful, and communicative. Then, the day after the volcano erupted, they got in touch with us to check if we were still coming and to let us know that they were able to teach us if we could make it in. That was really great service and we appreciated it.

Once we arrived at the school, they were so welcoming and very accommodating of our changed plans. Rather than give us the standard first day curriculum, they were super flexible and asked us what aspects of Spanish we wanted more help with. That was a big help since we'd had quite a lot of Spanish lessons in Buenos Aires, so we were able to "troubleshoot" various areas of the language, especially subjunctive. Their explanations were very helpful and they teach their classes with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. We've taken classes from a half dozen different Spanish teachers in Argentina, most of whom we thought were really good, and they definitely fell into the "awesome" category.

If you're considering taking Spanish lessons while in Bariloche, you won't regret studying here. We only wish we'd had more time to do so ourselves.

Visited June 2011
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“A Muy Bueno Español School!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

Amazing teachers! The people who run this school really take the time to learn where you are in your language development and custom craft lessons to fit your needs. Bariloche is an incredible location for outdoor activities. The teachers at BSL not only helped us improve our Spanish but they were always willing to help us coordinate and arrange for any fun activity we were interested in. All in all a muy bueno lugar a aprender español!

Visited December 2010