The pictures that you see doesn't do it justice. When I read all the other positive reviews, I thought it might be an exaggeration. But its not. It truly is as good as they say. Both our room and the scenery are so much more than we expected. The staff are friendly and most helpful with everything. Do try their restaurant cause the two dinners that I had there were the best during my 2 weeks in Argentina. I also enjoyed the freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. The variety of our daily breakfast spread was most satisfactory. What I liked most was their freshly baked goods every morning. A definite value for money. My only regret is not having spent more days in Bariloche.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pamper yourself at Charming, enjoying a private spa in the intimacy of your suite or residence, with an unbeatable view over the lake and mountains. The intelligence of its recreational architecture is generous in all of its variants. From outside this beautiful lodge has the appearance of a small alpine village, with its wooden constructions and its roofs oriented like balconies over the wood covered rocks with view over the lake and mountains. The views are really memorable, the decks of each residence or suite are almost suspended over the cliff, and down to the bottom, the Nahuel Huapi lake foams against Playa Bonita beach and the rocks of the cliff. Within the lodging options, Charming appears as a place where all arts of pleasure converge: "Private Pleasures." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Charming - Luxury Lodge & Private Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charming - Luxury Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Charming - Luxury Lodge And Spa