We ended our trip to southern Argentina at the Charming Lodge and couldn't have asked for a better finale to our trip. Comfort, hospitality, good food and an amazing view of the lake. And walking distance to two great local restaurants. Wish we had saved a little extra time to spend there!
- Also Known As:
- Charming - Luxury Lodge And Spa
- Charming - Luxury Hotel
- Charming - Luxury Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pamper yourself at Charming, enjoying a private spa in the intimacy of your suite or residence, with an unbeatable view over the lake and mountains. The intelligence of its recreational architecture is generous in all of its variants. From outside this beautiful lodge has the appearance of a small alpine village, with its wooden constructions and its roofs oriented like balconies over the wood covered rocks with view over the lake and mountains. The views are really memorable, the decks of each residence or suite are almost suspended over the cliff, and down to the bottom, the Nahuel Huapi lake foams against Playa Bonita beach and the rocks of the cliff. Within the lodging options, Charming appears as a place where all arts of pleasure converge: "Private Pleasures." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Charming - Luxury Lodge & Private Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.